Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Saleh No Mobarak!

So, at first I was going to do a generic post giving the history of the Persian New Year (which is today) and of course I would rant on and on about haji firooz, because he wears black-face and dances around like a clown, BUT then I found this jewel on YouTube and I thought that this would be MUCH better
It's amazing. It's the Michael Jackson's Thriller video with LEGOS!!!
If you want, you can skip to the 8min mark for the dance scene but the anticipation is thrilling, to say the least.



And of course, in case you forgot what the orginal is like, here it is for your convenience.



And then while looking for the original, I found this atrocity. Entertaining at best.




Anyway, Eid-e Hamegi Mobarak!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Lego thing was by far, hands down one of the most amazing things I have ever seen. I was VERY impressed. WOW.