Saturday, March 24, 2007

"Let's get to the jump"

FINALLY it's here, the highly anticipated chahar-shambe-soori footage. As you can see we created a home away from home. A ceremonious night filled with classical Persian music, pictures of our beloved parents and of course, a small kindling fire.

shab-e yalda

Add to My Profile | More Videos

feat Caviar Moet as Robin Leach. The commentary is REALLY important to the hilarity. I would recommend watching it several times.

"10,000 years of tradition boils down to this one moment- the jump!"

3 comments:

IdinKash said...

Hilarious! But wait did I hear Zardie man as to, TORSHIE to as man? My yellowness from you, your sourness from me? That was fantastic! I thought it was Zardie man as to, sorkhie to as man.. as in My yellowness from you, your redness from me.
Random somewhat related story: I was telling my students about this phrase and a kid said, "Yellowness? Is the fire Asian?" Perfect.

Saba said...

oh. good one nast on saying torshie instead of sorkhie. I am only half so i only gotta know half the phrase, i get the pardon. but you...you should be ashamed.

and idin...does that then mean that you date fires? just wondering is all....

Saba said...

and by the way...it is not Robin Leech u dolt! It is a BBC reporter...ugh god