Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Enola Gay-ay-ay

So, the reason why I haven't been able to blog, talk on the phone, sleep or think about anything else is because of this little plane. I have been teaching an entire unit on the Enola Gay, named after Paul Tibbets, the pilots, mother.
This little fella dropped the first Atomic Bomb in the history of the world on Hiroshima, Japan at the end of World War II.

So, yeah.
Here it is:

















And here my friends, are some really short shorts.

















My 90 students are going to be putting together a model of a museum exhibit around the Enola Gay. I'm tricking them into writing essays about Truman's decision to drop the bomb. I'll take pics of the exhibits when they're done.
ta-ta !!

2 comments:

Saba said...

I knowla your gay

Solmaz said...

how sick to name so much death after your mother.