Friday, April 27, 2007

Reunion!

My two chubby and loveable friends from Cali came to reunite with me last weekend. I just received the pictures hot off the press so I thought I'd share.
I have a feeling the only reason they came was to be featured in my blog.
*Sigh*, it's not easy being in the limelight.

Here they are, round and jolly, trying to find their way to my apartment:



So we went around the city: Did tons of cool stuff. I taught them about New York. They learned.

Hoda insisted to try EVERY flavor. (and she did)


"King of New York!"


Bean Buddies since 7th grade. (notice how much taller I am)


Just cause I look cool.


Just cause the picture is cool


You'll notice Payam is not in many pictures, mainly because he ditched us to watch a basketball game.
You'll also notice that the weather was amazing, they brought the sunshine with them and then took it back. Its raining now.
m'kay bye.

4 comments:

Saba said...

THEY WERE REALLY GOOD!
(H and P...and your pics too)

But mostly...check out that pic of you 'looking cool'...now peep the slab of alabaster in cotton skirts in the backgroud.

Anonymous said...

hilarious! I guess since I was never admitted into your fat club, because of the application process, I can't comment on their 'roundness'...but I'm really glad you did!

hoda said...

very interesting...we come all the way over there...we bring your pale ass some sun...we save your kitty from the deathly fire escape...not to mention how much joy, excitement, and fun we brought to your life...and all we get is round and jolly!!!
well i had many plans for your return in 2 weeks...but i think i will just go to the sweet factory instead, you know being round and chubby and all...
you think you know someone...and then they blog about you!

Unknown said...

how much fun. in the words of a friend of mine, "shaf, i want to have a REALLY fun spring."
looks like you guys did it!