Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The Nina, The Pinta and the SabaNas

On a lighter note from yesterday. They say April showers bring May Flowers and Sunday was the first day of a few days of April Showers. NYC Mayor Bloomberg fears floods but since we're on top of a hill, we're fine. Instead Smo and I walked down to the park below our building to the flooded Baseball Diamond to test run our paper boat.

I introduce, the SabaNas




Go little boat, go.



Check out the footage of some flips: Extreme!

Smooth Sailing

Add to My Profile | More Videos

Unfortunately, it was a short lived glory.
R.I.P. SabaNas, R.I.P.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

that was hilarious!!! excellent blog. totally worth checking every day. sabanas frias mi amor.

beanis. said...

nastKHOSHEEZY : hey, you should go look at my blog. me and saba made a paper boat and sailed it in the park by our house

nimzavich2 : i saw it already

nastKHOSHEEZY: REALLY?

nastKHOSHEEZY: why dont you ever comment?

nastKHOSHEEZY: was it funny?

nimzavich2: no

nimzavich2: it was just a boat

nimzavich2: ...?

Saba said...

lmao

Unknown said...

well with three uber-excitable girls we need a nima in the fam to keep it real.

hoda said...

hmmmmmmm....i hope you have plans for me and payam that are a little more exciting then a paper boat in a puddle...

Saba said...

omg...hahahahahahaha hoda....i am cracking up.

and she doesnt, btw.