Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Anniversary!

I think most of my blog readers already know about or are on SeeTheCook.com
If not, let me break it down for you. Two of my friends and I started a website and I've been waiting till this article came out to share it with you.

So read all about it !
The aricle was my written by my friend and fellow blogger iPouya




On another note, today also happens to be the one year anniversary of Writin' Dirty so I'd like to take this moment to thank all my folks for choosing my blog over Facebook sometimes when you dont want to do your homework ! This year "we" are looking forward to great adventures locally and internationally, most importantly, we will actually have heat in our apartment this winter!!
Pizza Party to celebrate in the office tomorrow !
As a homage to the 2006-2007 year I take you back to my first post

No comments: