Sunday, November 05, 2006

it's all very new york

i have some visitors this week. I'm hoping to score some points and make it into both of their top-8.
this entry is mainly visual because i'm trying to increase my popularity.
so here's a glimpse into my very luxurious and glamorous life.


it was a magical display of lights. really warmed our soul on a chilly fall night.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

this is nate buying his first subway ticket. he asked me to take this cause he was so excited.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

this was kanye west's bus outside of this club he was at.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

nate set this picture up. he calls it "hip-hop".

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

my temporary roomates

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

attack!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

it was nuts we randomly ran into this "cutesy" flea market and i found this adorable pink hat. awesome!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

after a long day of shopping for bargains, we couldn't wait for the A train.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your hair long but mine is still longer sucka. Ha-ha-ha.

Anonymous said...

peenis peenis cock cock cock

cccccock.

cock.

anal?
cock.

Anonymous said...

just for this posting (and of course an amazing week) i am working on figuring out this top 8 business to add you aboard my friend!!!!!!!!!!!

Negs said...

very cute pics!! now enlighten me on how i can link you? i have no idea and have stopped trying to figure it out myself!!

Anonymous said...

i love ny!